Diverse, inclusive communities
- *What are the experiences of older Chinese-speaking migrants in Auckland when accessing health and support services in New Zealand?
- *How can loneliness among older Chinese immigrants in New Zealand be measured and ameliorated?
- *What is the experience of being an older Filipino migrant in New Zealand?
- A hermeneutic analysis of Chinese, Indian and Korean late-life immigrants’ experiences of loneliness or social isolation.
- Spirituality in older adults living in residential care facilities in Nepal.
Negotiating health issues
- *How do the beliefs and expectations held by practitioners, and people living in New Zealand regarding the management of hip and knee osteoarthritis?
- What are the experiences of New Zealand migrants living with Mild Cognitive impairment?
- Valuing those supporting people living with cognitive decline
- What are the predictors of quality of life, participation, physical function, disability, depression and cognition in those in advanced age? The Life and Living in Advanced age: A Cohort- the Lilac study, Te Puawaitanga O Nga Tapuwae Kia ora Tonu.
Liveable spaces and places
- *How health care assistants manage their everyday work within aged residential care?
- *What is the process, and the outcomes of the transition of residents to a new dementia care by design village?
- The experience of older adults' everyday participation in their urban neighbourhood.
- The transition of Whare Aroha CARE residents to a new dementia-friendly village.
Community and social life
- *What is the experience of older adults participating in their urban neighbourhood?
- *What enables older people to grow old in communities where they live?
- *What are the strength and functional changes of a high-functioning, resistance-trained population of older adults in response to a very high load (VHL), resistance training intervention?
- What are the barriers and enablers to living in the Warkworth community?
- How do the ‘young old’, those aged 65 to 74, engage socially in a semi-rural setting?
- Identifying and ameliorating loneliness among Chinese late-life immigrants in New Zealand.
* Items denote postgraduate student projects